Friday 5 October 2012

My Fall



My core scorched with the blaze of agony,
An era of betrayal,
An eon of catastrophes.

The stars‘ve guided me to this massacre,
This sunset of being,
This nightfall of mirages.

Moon showered its wicked blessings,
Witnessing my draining fall.
Destiny is my stabber,
Fate is the conspirator,
And I? I am the wretched sufferer.

The two comrades have carried out His commands,
He adjourned me as the slaughtered animal.
And He? He is the vindictive Demon, the soul crusher.
Doomed and annihilated,
I now await the freedom of death.


I collapsed on my knees,
Hands spread-eagled,
Looming for the completion of misfortunes.
My interiors became icy-cold,
As I smother myself to an eternal existence.




(Photo Credits: Adarsh Sundaresh)
(Published in: http://campuswriting.com/2012/10/17/my-fall/)

2 comments:

Aircel

PayOffers.in